Wedding Spring/Summer 2018/2019 Menu
- Homemade ham hock and apricot terrine, with pickles, garden grown edible flowers and red onion chutney. (breads are served on each table)
- Caesar salad croquettes, romaine, watercress puree, anchovies and parmesan shavings
- Loch duart salmon and dill, fish cakes, wild rocket, fresh mayonnaise
- Asparagus and cured ham topped with a runny free range poached egg, dressed with a whole-grain mustard vinaigrette
- Roasted red pepper and tomato soup, with a basil dressing (served with a selection of gourmet bread rolls on each table) (v)
- Antipasti sharing platters for the table (an excellent ice breaker) with cured meats olives, sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, served with oil and balsamic vinegar (breads are served on each table)
- Slow roasted Suffolk lamb shanks, served with creamed potato with a red wine and rosemary sauce.
- Roasted salmon fillet, crushed leek and potatoes and asparagus finished with a creamy white wine sauce.
- Wild mushroom tagliatelle – Tagliatelle dressed with a variety of wild mushroom in a creamy tarragon sauce, garnished with a parmesan crisp and truffle oil (v)
- Crispy lemon and thyme chicken, braised leeks, carrot puree and potato terrine, with a chicken lemon and thyme reduction. *
- Cauliflower risotto, with a hit of chilli served with garlic ciabatta slices (v)
- Lemon Sole fillets, seasoned crushed jersey royals, garlic green beans and lemon and butter dressing.
*Also comes in gluten free
The above is served with seasonal vegetables
- Sticky toffee pudding with a toffee sauce
- Individual apple & caramel crumble served with clotted cream or fresh crème anglaise
- Chocolate brownie, strawberries and clotted cream.
- Trio of desserts choose from – Sticky toffee, panna cotta, chocolate brownie, crème Brule, chocolate and caramel tart, lemon tart.
- Individual lemon tart, fresh raspberries.
- Vanilla and raspberry crème brule.
- White chocolate panna cotta, strawberries and honeycomb.
- Chocolate tart, caramel banana and passionfruit cream.
All dessert will be garnished and will be accompanied with jugs of cream on the table
2 courses- Please choose 1 from the following
- 2 Sausages, chips,
- Chicken goujons, chips,
- Tomato pasta and garlic bread
All kid’s meals include 2 scoops of ice cream
All kids’ meals will come with sauces on the table
Dietary’s – We aim to ensure every guest is looked after, when designing menus. We politely ask that you give enough notice if you have multiple dietary’s requirements. Our chefs will work with you to ensure your menu fits in with these requirements.