Wedding Autumn/Winter 2018/2019 Menu
- Fresh toasted rustic bruschetta topped with garlic wild mushrooms, crispy pancetta, garnished with a selection of our finest home grown herbs.
- Crispy shortcrust pastry top with caramelised red onion, feta cheese and rocket served with balsamic vine tomatoes.
- Warm salad of rocket and butternut squash, prosciutto, poached egg, dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Asparagus, cured ham topped with a runny free range poached egg, dressed with a whole-grain mustard vinaigrette
- Ravioli with butternut squash and truffle, sage and marjoram butter (v) (Starter only)
- Melted Goats cheese salad topped with caramelised figs and a wild honey and a red onion dressing (v) * This can also be served with brie as an alternative
- Honey and pepper glazed duck breast, dauphinoise potatoes, celeriac puree and wild cherries jus. (gf)
- Cornfed chicken breast, white wine, thyme braised leeks, carrot puree, cheese and ham croquette, crispy bacon, tarragon cream sauce. *
- Blyth burgh pork belly, crispy crackling, pomme puree, Aspalls creamy sauce
- Braised beef – slow cooked Shin of beef cooked in rich beef sauce with fresh herbs, served with a mustard creamed potato.
- Pan fried Guinee fowl, onion confit, pomme puree, parsnip crisp and crispy confit leg red wine sauce. (gf)
- Combination of quinoa, cauliflower and nuts, served with a ratatouille courgette lasagne and a tomato jus. (v) (vegan)
- Pan fried sea bass, parmesan potato terrine, fennel puree, sea vegetables dressed with a wine sauce. (gf)
*Also comes in gluten free
All the above are served with seasonal vegetables.
- Sticky toffee pudding with a toffee sauce
- Individual apple & caramel crumble served with clotted cream or fresh crème anglaise
- Chocolate brownie, strawberries and clotted cream.
- Trio of desserts choose from – Sticky toffee, panna cotta, chocolate brownie, crème Brule, chocolate and caramel tart, lemon tart.
- Individual lemon tart, fresh raspberries.
- Vanilla and raspberry crème brule.
- White chocolate panna cotta, strawberries and honeycomb.
- Chocolate tart, caramel banana and passionfruit cream.
All dessert will be garnished and will be accompanied with jugs of cream on the table
2 courses- Please choose 1 from the following
- 2 Sausages, chips/wedges
- Homemade chicken goujons, chips/wedges
- Tomato pasta and garlic bread
All kid’s meals include 2 scoops of ice cream
All kids’ meals will come with sauces on the table
Dietary’s – We aim to ensure everyone is looked after when designing menus. We politely ask that you give enough notice if you have multiple dietary’s requirements. Our chefs will work with you to ensure your menu fits in with these requirements.